Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New Website Template!

I decided it was time for a new website design and searched the web and didn't find anything I liked.  Also, after reading some stories of customer support I thought I would have to stick with the old site.  Then I found i3dThemes! Wow, their templates are awesome and up to date.  I chose a Responsive site even though I've never worked with css that much.  The price was affordable for ANY budget!  I've had to ask for all kinds of help and they were always accommodating!  They sent videos to help me and always responded in a very timely manner. THIS is one upscale business and I appreciate all the great help they have given me! So, if you're looking for a Website template I would highly recommend them!


Thanks for visiting,
Marv
www.marvswindowstips.com
http://marvswindowstips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment